Electrified Automation is an innovator within a specialist field of Manufacturing Automation – we leverage many years of experience within the Electric vehicle sector combined with a culture of innovation which makes us truly unique. We’re a dynamic and focussed team with clear values that are rooted in the development of industry firsts and placing the creation of customer value at the centre of what we do.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Electronical Technician to join our Automation group to support our rapidly growing order book for specialist Automation equipment. The role is hands on supporting the build of custom equipment whilst providing constant feedback to the rest of the team with excellent opportunities for progression for the right individual.
What skills do you need?
- Demonstrate Electrified values:
- Innovate – Express every idea
- Deliver – Be responsible for our customers success
- Pride – Take pride in what you do
- 2+ years experience operating in a workshop or similar environment
- Ability and experience in:
- Wiring, cabinet wiring, panel wiring and machine wiring
- Fault finding
- Working from Electrical diagrams, schematics and drawing
- Mechanical assembly
- Robotic assemblies
- Strong attention to detail
- Use of office365 software
What does an Electrical technician do at Electrified?
- Wiring for control panels, cabinets and equipment
- Cable crimping and termination
- Build, assemble and test bespoke equipment as designed by the team inline with customer expectations
- Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are met alongside making sure the relevant Risk Assessments are completed
- Aid with software design, testing and programming
- Ensure all equipment is built / assembled inline with our quality system and branding guidelines
- Work within time critical projects ensuring work is completed on time in a pressurised environment
Cycle to work scheme