Electrified Automation is an innovator within a specialist field of Manufacturing Automation – we leverage many years of experience within the Electric vehicle sector combined with a culture of innovation which makes us truly unique. We’re a dynamic and focussed team with clear values that are rooted in the development of industry firsts and placing the creation of customer value at the centre of what we do.
We now have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team as Head of Engineering to support our customers with their electrification ambitions. The role will co-ordinate a team to integrate our manufacturing processes into our customers electric motor designs covering concept design through to validation.
What skills do you need?
- Demonstrate Electrified values:
- Innovate – Express every idea.
- Deliver – Be responsible for our customers succes.
- Pride – Take pride in what you do
- 3+ years experience working with electromagnetic design
- Ability and experience in:
- Project management
- Team management
- Budget allocation and management
- Performance testing and validation of electric motors
- Electric motor first principles
- Strong attention to detail
- Use of office365 software
What will the Head of Engineering do at Electrified?
- Co-ordinate the multi-discipline engineering team
- Take design responsibility for electro-magnetic designs
- Oversee testing & validation activities
- Manage and distribute budgets
- Liaise with customers to obtain their needs before providing solutions
If you have experience within the areas above and a passion for innovation, we’re keen to hear from you
Cycle to work scheme