Electrified Automation is an innovator within a specialist field of Manufacturing Automation
– we leverage many years of experience within the Electric vehicle sector combined with a
culture of innovation which makes us truly unique. We’re a dynamic and focused team with
clear values that are rooted in the development of industry firsts and placing the creation of
customer value at the centre of what we do.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Mechanical Technician to join our Automation group to support our rapidly growing order book for specialist Automation equipment. The role is hands on supporting the build of custom equipment whilst providing constant feedback to the rest of the team with excellent opportunities for progression for the right individual.
What skills do you need?
Ideally you will have obtained a level 3 qualification or equivalent in an engineering discipline with experience operating in an engineering or workshop environment.
The following skills are essential:
- Demonstrate Electrified values:
- Innovate – express every idea
- Deliver – be responsible for our customers success
- Pride – Take pride in what you do
- Level 3 or equivalent in mechanical engineering or similar discipline
- 3+ years experience operating in an engineering environment
- Ability and experience in assembling:
- Fabricated components
- Machined metal components
- Robotic assemblies
- Knowledge and experience using GD&T
- Strong attention to detail
What does a Mechanical Technician do at Electrified?
- Build, assemble and test bespoke equipment as designed by the team inline with customer expectations
- Work closely with Engineering group to provide constant feedback on designs and areas to improve
- Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are met alongside making sure the relevant Risk Assessments are completed
- Ensure all equipment is built / assembled inline with our quality system and branding guidelines
- Work within time critical projects ensuring work is completed on time in a pressurised environment
If you have experience within the areas above and a passion for innovation, we’re keen to hear from you.
Cycle to work scheme