Electrified Automation is an innovator within a specialist field of Manufacturing Automation
– we leverage many years of experience within the Electric vehicle sector combined with a
culture of innovation which makes us truly unique. We’re a dynamic and focused team with
clear values that are rooted in the development of industry firsts and placing the creation of
customer value at the centre of what we do.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Motor Test Engineer to join the team to support our customers with their electrification ambitions. The role will oversee all testing activities whilst co-ordinating with the rest of the engineering group to analyse data and results.
What skills do you need?
Ideally you will have obtained a level 3 qualification or equivalent in an engineering discipline with experience operating in an engineering or workshop environment.
The following skills are essential:
- Demonstrate Electrified values:
- Innovate – express every idea
- Deliver – be responsible for our customers success
- Pride – Take pride in what you do
- Level 3 or equivalent in mechanical engineering or similar discipline
- 3+ years experience operating in an engineering environment
- Knowledge of data acquisition systems and data analysis
- Good knowledge f data analysis and manipulation
- Methodical approach to testing and validation with a strong attention to detail
- Use of office365 software
What does a Motor Test Engineer Technician do at Electrified?
A Test Engineer at Electrified is a hands on role performance testing our customer electric motor designs and reporting back on findings. Daily operation of dyno rigs whilst engaging with the rest of the engineering group to share knowledge and opinions is a critical part of the role alongside:
- Specify, run and report on testing activities
- Take ownership of testing facilities ensuring equipment is calibrated and fit for purpose
- Participate in design reviews providing invaluable information on testing results
- Deliver time critical projects ensuring work is completed on time in a pressurised environment
- Manage delivery of all work assigned to the testing department
If you have experience within the areas above and a passion for innovation, we’re keen to hear from you.
Cycle to work scheme