Electrified Automation is an innovator within a specialist field of Manufacturing Automation – we leverage many years of experience within the Electric vehicle sector combined with a culture of innovation which makes us truly unique. We’re a dynamic and focused team with clear values that are rooted in the development of industry firsts and placing the creation of customer value at the centre of what we do.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator to join the team to support our rapidly growing order book for specialist Automation equipment. The role will manage, oversee and coordinate all aspects of projects in accordance with our standards to achieve company goals with respect to budget, time and scope.
Project management is critical to business functions and responsible for interacting with customers on their automation projects while ensuring it is delivered to the highest quality. The engagement with customers across the automotive, industrial and off-highway industries requires a broad knowledge of products & processes to ensure customer needs are met. Of course, you will also be looking after critical internal programs. Excellent opportunities for progression will also be made available for the right individual.
What skills do you need?
Ideally you will have operated in a project orientated environment working with multi-functional departments.
The following skills are essential:
- Demonstrate Electrified values:
- Innovate – express every idea
- Deliver – be responsible for our customers success
- Pride – Take pride in what you do
- Project planning, execution and financial management skills
- IT literate and competent in the use of various software packages e.g. Microsoft Office. With MS project desirable but not essential
- Meticulous attention to detail. Adaptable & decisive with good initiative
- Team building skills with the ability to build and develop an effective team delivering successful outcomes
- Ability and willingness to learn, understand and implement the specific Project Management Process used in the organization
- Excellent communications, presentation, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure, addressing issues in a timely manner and working to resolve them methodically
What does a Project Administrator do at Electrified?
Our company is at the forefront of driving the electric revolution supporting companies globally with their journey towards electric vehicle production. With a drive to constantly innovate and take to market disruptive solutions, you will be challenged to work within tight timescales and maintain strict budgets.
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of projects in accordance with Electrified project management standards to achieve the company goals with respect to budget, time & scope
- Lead-cross functional project management teams in support of the programme or project
- Provide periodic project status updates to the executive management team as well as the customer
- Deliver time critical projects ensuring work is completed on time in a pressurised environment
- Become part of a team with major responsibility for critical business activities.
If you have experience within the areas above and a passion for innovation, we’re keen to hear from you
Cycle to work scheme